Love him or hate him, Justin Bieber is one of the most popular celebrities out there today. If you want to send him fan mail or other related comments, you can contact him through his social media accounts. You can also get in touch with his official fan club if you have questions about him. If you want to contact Justin Bieber for professional reasons, you can contact his record label.
Contacting His Record Label or Fan Club
- Include your name and email on the form.
- Keep your comments to 150 words or less. Also, don’t bombard him with comments! Remember he has a busy life, too.
- You will need to specify a topic of discussion on the form. The options are:
- Potential corporate partnerships
- Potential technology or consumer product ventures
- Potential new clients for SB Projects (artists, producers, writers)
- Potential involvement of SB Projects with charities/non-profits
- Potential job opportunities with the company
- This option is better to use if you are trying to contact the record label concerning Justin Bieber for professional reasons. Fan letters may not be delivered to Justin Bieber if submitted via this method.
2Write to Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun. You can also contact the record label that Justin Bieber is signed to by mail at the following address:
- Scooter Braun, c/o Island Def Jam Group, Worldwide Plaza 825 8th Avenue, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10019
- Justin Bieber is signed under both the Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) and School Boy Records labels. These record labels are both divisions of Scooter Braun, which is smaller label under the Island Def Jam Group.
- As with the digital form, this option is better to use if you are trying to contact the record label concerning Justin Bieber for professional reasons. Fan letters may or may not be delivered to Justin Bieber if submitted to the record company, but if you plan to go through the record label, writing by mail is a better bet than writing via the Internet.
3Email the fan club. If you have a general question or an inquiry related to m
embership with the Justin Bieber fan club, you can email them at: email@example.com.
- You can email the admin about include questions on membership packages and membership benefits, as well as problems you might have while logging into your account, while renewing your membership, or with recurring billing.
- Also contact this email address if it has been eight weeks or longer since you joined the fan club and you have not yet received your membership packet. When contacting them, include your full name, the date you joined, and your shipping address. Also explain the problem to them within the body of the email.
- You will not be able to contact Justin Bieber through this email address, but you can find out more about how to keep track of all the latest news and opportunities through the fan club.
4Write the fan club admin.If you have a question or comment about Justin Bieber that can be addressed by the official fan club, you can contact the admin of the club by mailing a letter to the following address:
- Artist Arena, c/o Bieber Fever Admin, 853 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003
- Note that the fan club is maintained by Artist Arena, a professional company that provides musical artists with fan clubs and other resources that allow them to connect with their fans. Learn more about Artist Arena at the company’s website: http://www.artistarena.com/.
- You will not be able to contact Justin Bieber through the fan club address, but you can find out more about how to keep track of all the latest news and opportunities through the fan club.
5Become a member of the Justin Bieber fan club. To become a member of the official Justin Bieber fan club, you must do so through the app Fahlo. It is available for both iPhones and Android devices. It’s an app that lets you get exclusive access and information to things related to a list of artists who’ve collaborated with the app. Justin Bieber’s official fan club has recently moved off their own website and onto Fahlo.
Contacting Him Through Social Media
1Tweet him.You can contact Justin Bieber via Twitter by sending tweets to @JustinBieber.
- View Justin Bieber’s tweets by going to his Twitter page: https://twitter.com/justinbieber
- To tweet Justin Bieber, you’ll need a Twitter account. If you need help with this, visit our article on signing up for Twitter.
- Then just use the text box in the top middle section of the screen to write your question, add @JustinBieber, and hit send.
- Twitter is one of the best ways to contact Justin directly since he actually monitors and updates his Twitter account personally.
2Contact him through Instagram. Justin Bieber also has an Instagram account. You can like and comment on the pictures he’s posted there as long as you have an Instagram account of your own.
- If you don’t have an Instagram account, sign up for Instagram first. If you need help, visit our article on signing up for Instagram.
- Go to Justin Bieber’s Instagram: http://instagram.com/justinbieber.
- Leave a comment with your question or statement on one of his recent photos.
- Instagram is also one of the most effective ways to contact Justin directly since he actually monitors and updates his account personally.
3Follow him on Facebook. While you cannot be friends with Justin Bieber on a personal Facebook page, you can “Like” his artist page on Facebook. After doing so, you can write on his Facebook timeline and comment on his posts.
- Note that you cannot send him a private message through his Facebook.
- Visit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JustinBieber.
- Do not expect a response from Justin if you send him a comment via Facebook. He might see the comment, but he probably won’t reply to it.
4Comment on his YouTube page. You can leave a comment for Justin Bieber via YouTube by going to any of the videos posted to his page and leaving a comment with your YouTube or Google username.
- First you’ll need a YouTube account if you don’t have one already. If you need help, visit our article on signing up for Youtube.
- Check out Justin Bieber’s YouTube page at: http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinBieberVEVO.
- Leave a comment on one of Justin Bieber’s videos with a question or whatever it is you wish to say to him.
- Do not expect a response from Justin if you send him a comment via YouTube. He might see the comment, but he probably won’t reply to it.
5Send a message on his Myspace. If you have a Myspace account, you can become a fan of Justin Bieber’s page and send him messages through the website.
- First, make a Myspace account if you don’t have one already. If you need help, visit our article on signing up for MySpace.
- Find his Myspace at: https://myspace.com/justinbieber.
- Mouse over his avatar picture in the upper left corner.
- Mouse over the icon with two circles overlapping each other.
- Click “Send message”. Then write and send your message.
- Do not expect a response from Justin if you send him a message via Myspace. He might see the comment, but he probably won’t reply to it.