Although he once started as a small-town journalist, Jeremy Clarkson is now considered one of Great Britain’s leading television personalities. He writes for The Sunday Times and The Sun, while simultaneously hosting the BBC car show Top Gear. It can be difficult to reach a celebrity. However, Clarkson does book speaking engagements through several outlets. You can also contact Jeremy Clarkson through social media.
- If you’re interested in booking Jeremy Clarkson, you can fill out what’s called an “enquiry form” through the website. You should find this form on the righthand corner of the screen. You enter your name, e-mail, telephone number, and a brief message. In the message, explain where and when your event takes place, as well as the type of event you’re hosting. After you fill out the form, a representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
- You can also e-mail Speakers Corner at email@example.com. You can also try calling the number 44 (0)20 7607 7070.
- Speakers Corner is located out of the UK. Be sure to check with your phone provider for any associated long distance charges before calling. A booking agent from Speakers Corner will return your message within 24 hours. Don’t wait until the last minute to try and book Jeremy as his schedule is usually booked months in advance.
2Try Speakers Bureau. Speakers Bureau is another booking agency that works with Jeremy Clarkson. If you don’t hear back from Speakers Corner, try booking Jeremy via Speakers Bureau.
- On the Speakers Bureau’s website, you can browse speakers from A to Z and scroll through until you find Jeremy. You can also locate his page via the search bar. Once you locate Jeremy Clarkson’s Speakers Bureau profile, click on the button that says “Make a Booking.”
- You will be taken to a page that asks for a variety of information. You will be asked to include your name, phone number, company name, and e-mail address. You will also be asked to include a brief message, overviewing the event you want Clarkson to speak at, as well as the event time and date.
- As soon as you submit your form, someone from Speakers Bureau should contact you to let you know further details. As with Speakers Corner, book well in advance. Jeremy Clarkson is very busy and generally books months in advance.
3Contact Clarkson only for relevant speaking engagements. Clarkson will not host just any event. He frequently hosts corporate awards events, and may show up at charity events relevant to his interests. Keep Clarkson’s expertise in mind when trying to book him for an event.
- Clarkson is an avid fan of cars and motor vehicles. He may be a good host for an event regarding cars.
- Corporate fundraisers and award shows are Clarkson’s specialty.
- Clarkson is a longtime journalist, so any event that discusses journalism may benefit from having Clarkson as a speaker.
4Have a backup plan. Jeremy Clarkson is a well-known journalist and celebrity. He must be booked months in advance and the cost of booking him may be steep. It’s very likely you will be unable to book Clarkson for your event, so make sure to have a backup speaker in mind when attempting to contact Clarkson.